Sri K Pattabhi Jois said, "Yoga is 99 percent practice, one percent theory." This blog is a resource to explore the one percent theory and to inspire you on the mat.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sharath's Conference January 23, 2011

Hello Students,
Joy and I made a video of Sharath’s conference on Sunday. It takes a second to load up but it does work. I have recently updated my workshop schedule for the spring and summer. Please take a look at it and hopefully we will be able to connect!
I also want to remind you that if you follow my blog I have switched over to a new one! So please subscribe it. In a couple of weeks I won't be posting to this blog anymore.

Hari Om,
David

1 comment:

  1. Want to connect with the Yoga fraternity! Like http://www.facebook.com/yogaforbeginners and meet yogis from the world over and discuss what yoga poses you like doing and share your other interests.

    ReplyDelete

David welcomes comments on his posts, however, due to time constraints he is not able to respond to every comment.