Sri K Pattabhi Jois said, "Yoga is 99 percent practice, one percent theory." This blog is a resource to explore the one percent theory and to inspire you on the mat.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Indepth Study Day One



Its about 8pm and I'm in Spokane, WA (almost directly across the country from Philadelphia!) and I'm reviewing and prepping for day two of my annual In-depth Study program. Today was the first of the ten day program. I'm very pleased with the students, their intelligence, kinesthetic awareness, and overall enthusiasm. I have decided to post an excerpt each evening from the day's events. This is from the afternoon session where I discussed and walked the students through the vinyasa.

I hope you enjoy and come back tomorrow where I will have some more goodies for you and your practice.

David

1 comment:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. 

    ReplyDelete

David welcomes comments on his posts, however, due to time constraints he is not able to respond to every comment.