Sri K Pattabhi Jois said, "Yoga is 99 percent practice, one percent theory." This blog is a resource to explore the one percent theory and to inspire you on the mat.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ghetto Kitchen: Brown Rice and Gomasio

Greetings,
The Ghetto Kitchen with Chef DG is back! In this installment I will be teaching you how to cook brown rice with a pressure cooker (one of two keys to tasty brown rice) and how to make the condiment gomasio (the second key to eating brown rice). The video is self explanatory but if you would like to learn more about the Macrobiotic diet you can email me and I will send you some resources. I truly believe that the practitioners diet is often the final frontier to a strong and fruitful practice.

I hope you enjoy and get to cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

David welcomes comments on his posts, however, due to time constraints he is not able to respond to every comment.