Sri K Pattabhi Jois said, "Yoga is 99 percent practice, one percent theory." This blog is a resource to explore the one percent theory and to inspire you on the mat.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Asana Kitchen: Working Towards Viparita Chakrasana (PT 3)

To View on my new blog!

Greetings! Here's the final installment of this Viparita Chakrasana series; I could easily have made this an 8 part Asana Kitchen or more!  There is so much to explore about this complex, dynamic, and amazing posture. However, by reviewing pts 1-3 you should be able to make a decent start. Or if you are practicing tics tacs, I hope you can get new ideas for how to develop it and refine it and eventually nail it! Enjoy!

I would also like to mention that the application for my 2011 and 2012 Indepth Studies are now posted on my website.  I will also be teaching a Mysore Intensive in India (Kovalam, Kerala) for the month of February, 2012. You can apply for that on my website as well.

Hari Om,

David

P.S I will be back with a new post in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Ayurvedic Yoga therapy
    Sivananda ashram Yoga retreat Bahamas offers complete Yoga beginner’s course by arayani staff member at the Ashram Yoga and a Hatha yoga instructor in Ayurvedic Yoga therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that the title of Spirit of Sacrifice is very inspiring for readers 3312 Exam BrainDumps. The work and duty should be done in a discipline. I am truly impressed by reading your conceptual thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

David welcomes comments on his posts, however, due to time constraints he is not able to respond to every comment.